Phone Holder Gadget

Hey peeps!!

Over the last few nights, I've been struggling to find a way to keep my phone the way I want it to be so I can watch videos on YouTube extra without it falling over every time I move position. Then last night, I had a brainwave and decided to have a look around for a arm bracket thing to clip onto my headboard. Much to my surprise I didn't have to search far for what I was looking for! In my local indoor market to be exact.
In the photos below you can see the arm bracket gadget being used straight away when I got home. One end clips onto my headboard and the other holds the phone. You can manipulate the arm to whatever position you want it in that is best for you. I chose the black but you can get it in white, whichever you prefer and it only cost me £5.



This will be brilliant for me! Especially on the nights where I struggle to get to sleep and I can't get out of bed so I'll be able to watch YouTube videos and anything on my other apps. Lately I've been watching Jamie Oliver videos on his YouTube channels; he had two: FoodTube and Family FoodTube as they're only short and I find cookery shows quite relaxing to watch. 
I would definitely recommend getting this gadget for if you're like me and even if you're just wanting to have your phone clipped to your wheelchair or pram, this will come in handy for you. 
That's enough from me this time and I shall see you all soon!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

Dating and Disability