New Look Haul

Hey peeps! 

So after feeling a little disappointed when I last made my visit to my local New Look store to discover that they no longer had the makeup range stand and later on at home, I decided to order a few products to pick up in store. 
Today not only was I pleased that my order was in store ready for me to collect but also that they had a new makeup range stand which I was very happy about! Apparently they were just relaunching it; although their makeup range is still fairly new. 
On previous visits to the store, I already bought some products which I really like and that's why I wanted to try out more of the range. Also you can't fault the prices!

  
These are the products that I ordered and picked up today. I just love them! I'm trying new shades like the Americano Matte Lipstick and I really glad I've given myself the chance to try it. It'll be perfect for those days where I want to be pretty dark but not quite as dark as black. The other lipstick is Rose Quartz which looks pretty, and I can't wait to try it on properly. I already own a Nude lip liner but thought I'd try a different shade of it. You can get dark Nudes and lighter Nudes hence why I got this one. Now the 12 shade eye palette; gorgeous! It has a mixture of matte and shimmery shades. In the photo below, I used a few of the shades and it feels so soft on my eyelids. It doesn't feel like I've got any eyeshadow on them. They apply so nicely and blend very easily. Lastly; the Bronze Baked Face Powder in the Golden Glow shade, so pretty! 
All these products cost me around £25 and that's with about £6 discount; I really can't find anything to find at fault. I would definitely recommend you to give this range a try, even if you find you're not keen, you're not spending a fortune to end up waste but I've only heard good things being said about it. 
Here in the above photo, I have just lightly applied the said products and I will do a YouTube video showing you how I'm using them so be sure to look out for it. Don't you think the lipstick looks great on me?! 😀💋 
The headband I'm wearing is in support of BBC's Children In Need and I couldn't resist them when I saw them on sale, aren't they just adorable?!! They flash too, ha ha!! Anyway that's enough from me and I shall see you all soon xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!