A Day to Day Makeup Look

Hey peeps! 

So today I ended up with doing a 'day look' for my makeup as any plans that we may have had weren't finalised in time and we stayed in at home. I had a wonderful afternoon as my sister and baby niece came to visit 😍 
I decided I wanted to create a natural look with my eyes so I used the Benefits COSMETICS Most Glamorous Nudes eye palette. The shades I used in this were; Birthday Suit, Call My Bluff, 
0Its Complicated, Kiss Me I'm Tipsy and a little dab of Gilt-y Pleasures. My eyeliner that I used was Avon Kohl liner in the Black shade. Whether I wear eyeshadow or not, I always wear eyeliner. The rest of my makeup tends to be my typical look so I won't repeat myself from my last makeup blog post 😉 I did apply my new New Look lip liner with the New Look Americano lipstick. I do really like like the New Look range, especially for every day looks. 

I'm sorry that I haven't gone into too much detail but as I said above, I don't want to repeat myself and become boring. I hope you are having a lovely day and enjoy the rest of the week. Anyway enough from me and I shall see you all soon xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Prodigy

Children with Gadgets

How I Created This Eye Look!!