Black Kitty Socks!!

Hey peeps! 

I hope you all have had a fab weekend whether it was a quiet one in at home or out and about doing whatever. Mine has been fairly busy; Friday as you know I went to town. Saturday; me and my dad went to watch Barrow AFC (our local football team) which was heart wrenching at times but we won, 2-1 against Solihull. 👍🏼⚽️ Today which is Sunday; we went back into town. I bought a few more Christmas presents and bought myself a matching lipliner to go with my new 'Americano' lipstick. It was much more relaxed today and I prefer to go at my own pace. 
Anyway, the main focus point I wanted to write about in today's post is about my new socks. Take a look in the photo below...
Aren't they just the cutest?!! They're little black cats and they actually have 3D ears which you may see if you take a very close look. My new boots go great with them in my opinion! (The boots are from Shoezone priced at £17.99 in the kids section.) the socks came with a few other pairs. To find these, go to Marks and Spencer; in the kids sizes. I think they might have been around £4. Anyone who knows me will know how much I love cats and that I like quirky things like this. Do you like them too? What funky/cute socks do you have? 
Anyhow, that's enough from me, let me know if there's anything you would like me to write about and I may just do a post for you. Don't forget you can contact me on here, or on Twitter @DinkyKt or my Facebook page 'www.facebook.com/DinkyktsEDSDiaries' or you can follow me on instagram; @@dinkykts and lastly you can subscribe to my YouTube channel which you'll find the link on my twitter feed. Take care, keep smiling and I shall see you all soon xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!