Thursday Throwback!!

Hi everyone!

So we’re on to another week and soon weekend will be here. I hope your week is treating you kind. 

In this post I thought I’d give a throwback to one of my visits to Amsterdam. I’ve been to the Netherlands three times over the last four years, my parents been four times with their first visit back when I was sixteen so seventeen years ago. I have problems going abroad on holiday so I feel I can manage just going to places that are around an hour long flight. 

It was our first day there on our trip and we got caught in the downpour. I didn’t have anything waterproof and our hotel wasn’t right in the centre. 


There was a little local general store near the hotel Amadi Panorama Hotel (which is where we stayed during this particular trip), they had the raincoats and rain hoods. I didn’t mind that they were intended for older people as I just wanted to stay dry! Plus the plastic actually insulated me so I stayed warmer, which is an added bonus for me. 

As you can see, I was very coordinated ha ha! What with my outfit, raincoats and hoods, wheelchair and my old drinking cup. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š 

Anyway I thought I’d give you a laugh and to know that it’s okay to look ridiculous for the sake of keeping warm and dry. I’d love to see your throwbacks of ridiculous outfits/weather dressing. Would you like to see more of mine, then let me know and I’ll be happy to share them with you. 

Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope to see you in my next one soon. Take care and look after yourself, embrace whatever is thrown at you. Bye for now 😘❤️xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

Dating and Disability