Mini Beauty Haul - Benefit and The Body Shop

Hi everyone!

I have been meaning to write a new blog post all last week and this weekend but due to filming commitments, spending time with my family and resting; I haven’t been able to work on a new post. 

So, on a trip into town at the weekend, I decided to treat myself to a few beauty products. I ended up splurging out more than I had intended! Oh well, it’s not often I spend the amount on makeup so thought ‘why not?!’ I bought some bags of chocolate to munch on as well which is something I do do on a regular basis. 

Firstly, I bought myself the newly released ‘Bang BadGal Mascara’ by Benefit Cosmetics. I was debating to myself on whether to buy the full size at £21.50 or the mini size at £10.50. I decided to get the full size as I thought it would last me longer. I’ve heard good reviews about it and wanted to try it out myself. I recently been using Benefit’s ‘They’re Real!’ Mini mascara and I have been liking it a lot. It has been a while since I last bought a high end mascara and I missed having a more luxurious one.  



I was very excited to have a proper look at it and see it close up. There certainly was no disappointment with how it looks! It’s definitely out of this world! Sadly, I have not yet tried it properly as I’ve only put a coat of it on top of the ‘Theyre Real!’ Mascara just to see how it felt applying it. It really does feel light and airy. Even the wand felt gentle on the lashes which I’m glad about as many tend to pull or drag. 



*Edited: I have since used it and quite frankly, I love it! My lashes look much fuller and longer. Not massively longer by definitly longer. I’m very glad that I purchased this. It is something that I would recommend to anyone who is wanting to purchase a higher end mascara. 

Going into the Body Shop, I actually only intended on purchasing their lip/concealer brush but couldn’t resist having a little browse at the makeup range. 




The brush looks nice to look at, and coordinates with most of my other makeup brushes with it being black. I like how you can stand it up on its own with it being wider at the end/bottom. The brush part feels nice and soft but firm enough. I haven’t yet used it but if you would like to see how I find using it then let me know.  

I saw some liquid lipsticks so after browsing, I decided on the Cherry Gum. It is more like a lipgloss than a lipstick but it feels nice to wear. It didn’t feel too sticky on the lips. Also it didn’t dry my lips out which is good. I’ve actually worn it on top of Primark’s LipCrayon ‘Plum’ which gave me a lined look. 






 In the Body Shop, they currently have a 3 for 2 offer on all of the makeup range so I would definitely have a look while it’s on. I’m not sure if this offer is on all of the time but it’s great when you have your eye on more than one thing! Do you like how I’ve applied it on my lips? 

Lastly, I bought the Drops of Glow Lustre Illuminating Finish. It’s a really pretty shade, quite natural on the skin which I think is perfect for if you like the natural glow look. It’s something I could wear everything especially if I don’t want that ‘bam’ highlighting look. It finishes to a nice dewy look once you’ve blended it into the skin. You can apply it on the far, lips and eyes. 



The applicator reminds me of the science labs at school! 

I’m sorry if the photos aren’t of the best quality but I don’t own any ring lights and I have to make do with the lighting that I do have. 



For the three Body Shop products, it cost me approximately £21 so for the amount I spent on one product at Benefit, I got three products here for the price of two. Great buys! Plus the Body Shop definitely do not test on animals which is a bonus!! 



You can see I’m wearing all of the products in this photo and I love how they all look on me. You can see the full details of what other makeup products I’m wearing over on my Instagram. @Kts.fashion.beauty

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post and I hope to have you come back for more soon. Take care and bye for now 😘❤️ xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!