Loving Being A Beauty Blogger

Hi everyone! 

I hope you’re all okay... I’m keeping okay as I can be ☺️ EDS is kicking me a little bit lately but I’m still smiling away and trying to focus my energy (what energy I do have) on both here and my YouTube channel. I have decided to take a week or more off YouTube while I have a rest and pluck for some new inspiration. 
Anyway; as many of you know, I have two separate Instagram accounts. My main one which is more personal in that I share family photos and just general every day life type of posts (@dinkykt). My newer account is my more ‘professional’ one; where i posts beauty, lifestyle, body empowerment and on rare occasions: fashion posts for example; my outfits. 
I feel like I’ve come a long way with my makeup skills and the majority of it is self taught. I’m proud of this and I enjoy wearing makeup. It does cause pain applying it and it takes a lot of energy, but the end result is always worth it. I want to show that just because I endure chronic pain, 24/7, that it doesn’t mean I don’t want to look or feel nice. Along my beauty/fashion journey; I will continue to explore different ways of applying makeup or wearing fashionable clothes to make not only my life but other people’s lives much easier and comfortable. It’s also important to me that I look and feel trendy as well. 
I can honestly say if someone asked me ‘what’s comtouring?’ I would have been confused and it makes me laugh now as I find it such an easy part of the makeup process. Ha ha! It’s a lovely feeling when I have friends asking me to show them how it’s done. 
There are many other beauty bloggers/you tubers who are inspiring and they are so good at what they do. I’m a relatively positive person and want to bring my own Take on things. We all experience things differently and each bring something new to the world of blogging, vlogging, beauty and fashion world... this is what I’m trying to do. 
There’s been so many times where I have had people from beauty counter staff, to acquaintances to friends who have complimented me and always seem so surprised when I say it’s me that’s done my makeup. This was one of the reasons why I wanted to share my different MOTD looks, and that I finally felt confident enough in myself to show them off. I know it’s not perfect but it’s good enough for me, and if you (and the rest of my followers/friends/family enjoy seeing my posts/videos, then I will keep on posting. ☺️
Let me share some recent photos that I shared on my @kts.fashion.beauty Instagram account...




It’s not easy to grip brushes and keep my arm up while it applies my makeup but when I feel positive about the end result, it makes the pain, discomfort and tiredness worth it. 😊 
Oh the beauty bloggers that I like seeing their videos and Instagram uploads are; 
- Jordan Bone
- Tess Daly  
Be sure to give them a follow and tell them that I sent you their way 😜 
Anyway that’s enough from me in this post and I hope to see you next time. Don’t forget to follow me on all of my social media 😊 take care you lot ❤️ xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

Dating and Disability