Christmas Stocking Ideas

Hi everyone!!

So it's a new week already and I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week? If not, I hope it improves for you. Personally for me, I love Mondays and Tuesdays because it's the two days where I can thoroughly rest and recuperate ready for the Wednesday and the following weekend. This is the thing with having a chronic disability, I have to pace myself and balance my time out properly.
As the Christmas festivities is looming; I'm starting to think about what presents I am wanting to buy my loved ones. This year I aim to be more organised although I'm sure many people think this every single year. Christmas present buying is something that I enjoy but I also love the feeling when you have bought everything you have set out and more. Who else ends up buying extra presents because they can't resist that cute little giftset that is on offer?!!
For a few years I even managed to create my own wrapping paper and I felt so proud.
It took some intense pain to get the paper finished but it looked really good with those foil stars and ribbons to add that spritz of sparkle. It saved me some money too which is what you need at an expensive time. 
I actually have a little idea of having little stocking fillers... I feel inspired from seeing the idea on a blog (trying to remember who's blog it was). Growing up, me and my sister grew up finding long woollen stockings at the end of our beds so to have something similar now would be lovely. It would take me back to all those cold Christmas mornings; excited and curious to see what we would find. 
Now I can do something similar but perhaps in a little bag or something. I have one sister, one brother-in-law, one niece and my parents. These are who I always buy for. I think the stocking idea is just a little something extra where you can, let’s say £10 per bag/stocking and they’re a little more personal. 
The things inside only need to be small and just a few pounds each. Something like in the photo below...
This is a heart shaped bath fizzer from Superdrug at £1. I think this really cute. Everyone deserves a little pampering from time to time. 
Or there’s... 
This is for adults and kids, priced at £3. 
This is priced at £2. Perfect for those family or friends get togethers at home. 
This is great for those football fans... priced at £3. All of these three products are from The Works. 
For something sweet... perhaps you can buy these ‘Smiles’ bag of chocolates from Thornton’s which are priced at £3 each or 2 for £5. 
I sometimes treat myself to these as I don’t always buy cakes when I go in the cafe part of the store. Looking around many different stores that sell chocolates and sweets, I’m sure you’ll be able to find something perfect for stocking recipient. 😋🍫

The presents don’t have to be anything too extravagant as it’s more of a token having a stocking 😊 are you doing a stocking for anyone, if so what are you putting in yours? Are you having a stocking or are you using something else to use instead? Tag me on Instagram or on twitter with your stockings/ideas, at @dinkykt 👍🏼 
Anyway that’s enough from me in this post and I look forward to seeing you in my next one. Take care 😘❤️xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!