Technic Cosmetics - Get Gorgeous Highlighters!!

Hi peeps!! 

So it's been a week since my birthday and it's gone pretty fast!! I've been seeing those newly released highlighter powders from Technic Cosmetics on social media so I thought I ought to try them out and I bought three at the weekend just passed. I bought them from Bodycare which is a British drugstore. 
I swatched them on my arm (please forgive me as I'm not the best at swatching). 
 
I thinj they look really nice and great for if you have a summer tan 😊 you can see the shimmer especially in the 24oct Gold and Bronze shades. 
 
Here's me wearing the Bronze Highlighter. This is after wearing it all day so you can see it still has its highlighting effect. 
In the photo below; is of the three highlighters as they come in their packaging. 
 
The packaging is quite simple but I like that about these. You can see the powders as soon as you see them although I wish they had their shade names clear to see as the Bronze and 24oct gold do look slightly similar and it took me a moment to make sure I didn't have two of the same. 
 
I love how they look under the flash light as you can really see the shimmer! In the swatch photo; it goes in the same order as these are from top left, top right to the bottom. 
The texture feels really light and soft on my skin. The shimmer looks really good too. 
I would love to hear your thoughts on these and have you bought them yet? What drugstore highlighters do you use and like? 
Anyway that's enough from me in this post so I shall see you all soon. Keep smiling no matter what is thrown at you in life!! Take care xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

Dating and Disability