Footwear Wishlist!!

Hi peeps!!

How are you all doing, my lovelies? Woo yay it's Friday and weekend is here!! 

In this post, I want to share with you some of the footwear that I've seen online and love. They are from the high street chains; Zara and New Look. I hope you enjoy seeing what's on my wishlist this time 😊 
The first two pairs are from Zara; 

 
These are £12.99 and they are black ballerinas with gingham bows on the instep. 100% cotton lining. I absolutely love these as they are not only very cute but also lots of fun to look at! These are my favourites out of all the footwear you'll be seeing here in this post. I definitely think they would add a little oomph to any outfit you put together. 
The next pair that I'm showing you are these;

 

These shiny burgundy 100% leather ankle boots with a metallic finish and pull tab at the back. Side zip for easier on/off. 100% cotton lining and insole. These cost £15.99. While I don't like buying real leather and I would prefer buying leatherette, these are funky and add that rock chic to your outfit. Burgundy is one of my favourite colours in clothes and makeup. I think you could dress up any outfit with these with them being shiny so you could wear them to a party or a concert. 

The last two pair that I'm showing you now are both from New Look; 

 

These black faux fur sliders look so comfy! They cost £19.99. Sitting in my wheelchair, I could definitely see myself wearing these and looking cute. I normally tend to stay away from backless footwear as I would personally go flying and struggle to walk safely as I drag my feet. Thankfully I can't walk much so it wouldn't really be much of a problem to me now. They definitely add that cute chic look to a girly outfit. 
Last but not least are these black suedette floral embroidered platform heels; 
 

These cost £27.99. These are bang on trend at the moment! As soon as I saw these, I thought they would match with the jumpsuit that I wore for my birthday meal. I like platforms and for me personally, the safest way for me to wear safely but I always associate platforms with the fashion of the 1970s which I grew up loving. I love the chunky strapping. 

Can you tell that I love black?! Ha ha! What are your thoughts on the footwear that I've selected in this post; do you like them, do you have a favourite or least fave? Whether I'll purchase any of them, I'll think about it and see if they're still available to buy when I next get paid. Looking at Zara online is a new prospect for me to look at for possible new purchases in the future as I didn't realise that they did smaller sizes such as teens. Knowing that Zara is highly thought of by women my age, and selling clothes that can fit me that are still fashionable, makes me happy. It does get a little frustrating at being 32 and having to get kids sizes, but I try to put a positive spin on it. 
Anyway that's enough from me in this post and I shall see you in my next one. Don't forget to keep smiling no matter what is thrown at you in life and your smile may just brighten up someone's day. ❤️ xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!