My Makeup Must Haves!!

Hi peeps!!

How are we all doing? I hope your weekend has been a positive one. Mine has been okay. I'm sure I will post my latest buys with you online somehow 😉

Anyway in this post, I wanted to share with you what Beauty Products are on my 'to buy' list. 
The first will be getting a new bottle of the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Liquid Lift Foundation. I actually bought this when I was on holiday in Belgium and only started using late last year as I was using the MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation at the time. The only thing with the Makeup Forever Foundation is that I'm not sure what shade it is as it doesn't say anywhere on the bottle. I no longer have the box that it came in. In my local department store, although they sell the Makeup Forever range, they don't actually have a counter in store so it might have to be a bit of a guessing game. I do love the foundation as it covers any blemishes and it looks brilliant on my skin. It's great for if you have normal to dry skin like I do. So this is a must buy on my list. 
 
The next product is the new Urban Decay Naked Heat eye palette. As soon as I saw it on their social media, I was mesmerised!! The colours are my perfect shades!! Neutrals are the best for most occasions. I love warm tones on my lids! So this is definitely on my want to buy list!! 
 
Lastly but definitely something I want to buy is the new Too Faced Glitter Bomb Prismatic eyeshadow palette! I literally only saw it before I started writing this post and already I'm excited to see more of it. I've been looking for nice glittery eyeshadows as they can give you a very different look. 
 
What are on your 'to buy' lists for makeup products? Will you be buying any of these? Let me know your thoughts! 
Anyway that's enough from me for now and I shall see you all in my next post!! Keep smiling no matter what is thrown at you in life and go after your goals! ❤️xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!