Aapri Refreshing Apricot Facial Wash

Hi peeps!! 

I hope you're all well? I have been okay until the end of last week where I started feeling iffy which ended up being a full blown headcold/cold. 
Tomorrow is my birthday!! Thankfully I'm feeling much better now 😀 I will write a post about my birthday and how I'm celebrating it. 
Anyway in this post, I wanted to write about a skincare product I've been using. It's the Aapri Refreshing Apricot Facial Wash. I found it in my local Bodycare store and I had decided that I wanted to try something more natural and organic. I have normal to dry skin so this was a factor in helping me look for the right product for my skin. 
I hadn't heard of this product before and was keen to try it out. Now it's been a short while since I bought it and I wanted to give it a good, honest chance before writing about it to you guys.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!