(Backup) Aapri Refreshing Apricot Facial Wash

Hi peeps!! 

I hope you're all well? I have been okay until the end of last week where I started feeling iffy which ended up being a full blown headcold/cold. 
Tomorrow is my birthday!! Thankfully I'm feeling much better now 😀 I will write a post about my birthday and how I'm celebrating it. 
Anyway in this post, I wanted to write about a skincare product I've been using. It's the Aapri Refreshing Apricot Facial Wash. I found it in my local Bodycare store and I had decided that I wanted to try something more natural and organic. I have normal to dry skin so this was a factor in helping me look for the right product for my skin. I hadn't heard of this product before and was keen to try it out. Now it's been a short while since I bought it and I wanted to give it a good, honest chance before writing about it to you guys.  Aapri was established in 1985 (same age as me then) and it was one of the first exfoliating brands in the UK. They have five different products in their range. On their website, they have said this 'Apricots contain lots of Beta Carotene and Vitamin A, and which is a well known anti-oxidant. Both these ingredients are excellent for skin. Apricots also have excellent hydrating and revitalizing properties, making them an excellent addition to your natural skin care routine. Hard crushed nuts of Apricots are great exfoliants and can be used in the daily skin care routine.' 
 
As it's an actual exfoliating product; I only use an exfoliating glove every few days unless my skin feels extra clogged and dry so I don't take all the skin layers off. It obviously smells of Apricots but it's quite refreshing. I quite like how soft it makes my skin feel after I've washed my face. It doesn't make it greasy in the slightest. I definitely recommend this to you guys, especially if you have dry skin. My skin is normal to dry. It seems to go very far in how long it lasts. 
What do you use to wash your face? Have you used this Aapri product; if so, what are your opinions on it? 
Anyway that's enough from me today and I shall see you all in my next post. Keep smiling no matter what is thrown at you in life 😘❤️xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!