Welcome to 2018!!

Hi everyone!! 

Happy New Year to one and all!! I truly hope that this new year is going to be kind, fun and healthy for all of us. I don’t know about you but 2017 was a mixture of highs and lows for me. The highs were my niece’s first birthday, my mum’s big birthday, my dads birthday , my sister’s and of course my own birthday. There were the shows and musical events that I went to; Aljaz and Janette’s Remembering Fred Tour and Giovanni Pernice’s Tour, not forgetting the 90’s featuring 5ive and The Pop Festival which had Atomic Kitten, A1, Kevin Simm and Katie Price. Despite my anxieties, we went to Amsterdam for four nights with my parents. I worked hard on my blog, my YouTube channel and my main site; Dinkykts EDS Diaries Facebook page. I won’t go into detail about the not so good in 2017. 
I hope to be a more sociable person as due to health reasons, I didn’t see my friends as much as I would have liked. It is definitely harder for me to get to places and for me to feel up to going out. As you get older, you learn from former friendships in what is good, and who are true friends and I feel like I have finally found my true friends. I’m thankful to each and everyone of them, I love them. 
In this post I don’t want to talk too much about personal aims and goals but if you want me to write more about them, then let me know. As 2017 was making my blog more successful, I want to share my most viewed blog post. 


This was a piece that wasn’t the easiest or the most enjoyable thing to write up but it was therapeutic. I’d forgotten some of what had happened as some of it was triggered by remembering other bits. I want to thank those who privately shared their stories although their experiences deeply saddened me, it helped me to feel less alone in the way I was treated or what I endured during the whole situation. 
I can’t believe it’s been over ten years and looking through my other blog posts during the last ten years, I have done so many great things. Yeah there’s been up and downs but it’s exciting to see the fun things I have done though. I try not to be negative in my social media as that’s not the kind of person I am, I try to see the best in everything. This blog post received 468 views which makes me very happy and glad that I shared my story. Thank you. Let’s make 2018 the best yet!! Lots of love from me and I shall see you in my next blog post ❤️ xxx



Ps. This is me from NYE 2017 😊 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!