Juvia's Place!!

Hi peeps!!

Yay it's the weekend!! Hope you're all keeping okay? It's that time of the year where a lot of young ones have been at Kendal Calling which is my local/nearest music festival which I hope they're all had a fab time! 
I want to add a new beauty product to my wish list, it's slowly getting longer although I've took the foundation off it for the time being as I still have my current (Makeup Forever) to finish and then use my Elizabeth Arden Mousse one after that. 
The new product I think is newly released over here in the U.K. Via BeautyBay.com. I personally had never heard of this beauty brand before until just before when I saw a post about them on the BeautyBay's Instagram feed. It's Juvia's Place. It's a cruelty free brand with vibrant and rich pigmented makeup. I love the packaging, it has that Caribbean vibe to it. The pigments look really vibrant and you can create so many different looks with their palettes from the photos I have seen. 

This is the palette I would like to try although all the palettes look amazing!! Each of the palette hasa different coloured casing which is very eye catching and bold, so fabulous if you love bright colours! I think the illustrations of the ladies are really cute. 😊 
Juvia's Place also have a range of brushes, blushers, and single eye shadows. Even have bundles for those who want more than one product which could be handy. So the brushes are all cruelty free too! 
Have you seen or purchased anything from Juvia's Place? What are your thoughts? Do you like the packaging? Let me know what you think. 
Anyway, that's enough from me in this post and I shall see you all in my next one. Keep smiling no matter what is thrown at you as your smile may help brighten up someone else's day. ❤️ xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!