Happy Anniversary!!

Hi peeps!! 

How are you all doing? So today's blog post, I wrote this in tribute to my sister's wedding anniversary and they're celebrating six years of being husband and wife. To me; they are like the traditional fairytale. They met when they were both young, spent the next so many years buying their house, working hard and enjoying themselves. He then proposed to her over Christmas which of course led to their engagement for the next year to two years. That time was spent preparing for the wedding; hen do's, stag do's and so on. By now it's around eleven/twelve years since they first started dating. The wonderful wedding came and was truly amazing. My sister looked so beautiful as he looked handsome. I felt very honoured that I was a bridesmaid and truly enjoyed the day. It was a little overwhelming as there were a lot of people attending it but everyone was in such good spirits. I felt proud to welcome the groom into our family officially and I was happy to finally have a brother at last. Now six years on; they have a beautiful, funny, sweet and most loving little daughter called Ciara.
They definitely are each other's calm to the storm, support system and are just true love birds. They are proof that true love does exist and you don't need to rush into anything to be happy and show your commitment to someone. Who knows what will happen, will they have another child, who knows and all that matters is that they have a happy future ahead of them. So I wish them lots of love and happiness and happy Anniversary. 
Anyway that is enough from me in this post and I shall I see you all in the next one. Don't forget to keep smiling, no matter what is thrown at you in life as it may also brighten up someone's day. ❤️ xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!