New Smallville Tshirt Designs!!

Hey peeps!!

So, it's almost Monday and I'm rather excited! I hope you've all had a fab weekend and that it has treat you with kindness?! Mine has been good.

In this post, I would like to share with you my newest tshirt design that is now available to buy!! It had took me a short while from the thinking of the idea until the point of picking up the actual garment. I've been so excited to see what the design looks like and to finally be able to show you.


As you can tell, I'm a big fan the Tv show 'Smallville' even though it did finish a few years ago! I only recently finished watching all the ten years worth of it; not missing a single episode which is good for me as I tend to start watching long series and end up not finishing them. Smallville had everything for me; seriousness, emotion, action, romance, humour and surprises. 
For months I had been looking for inspiration for a new tshirt design and when I randomly decided to start doodling Tom Welling, I knew that I had the idea planted firmly in my mind. I toyed with a few different ideas until I came up with what we see today. For example, I wanted to incorporate all of the characters somehow but as there were too many and I didn't want to take the importance of Tom's character (Clark Kent/Superman/The Blur) and the main heading so after much deliberation and sketches, I went with what felt right. Each of the colours represent some of the main comic heroes from the show (From Left to Right) Impulse/The Flash, The Green Arrow, Superman and Supergirl, Aquaman and Cyborg. 
I loved watching the head of Tom and trying it with black pens then sketching pencils moving onto charcoal pencils. To be honest, I actually found drawing the head much easier than the heading title and the blocks of colours. 
You can buy the tshirt on my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/dinkykt for £10 and  p&p in various sizes; whether you need a ladies, child's or men's sizes. As my creative mind continues to think of new ideas, I could even have the design on little postcard style things as well as my other designs. Let me know what ideas you can think of. What do you think of my new tshirt design?
Anyway that's enough from me today and I shall see you all very soon!! ❤

Ps. I was so excited that I've posted about the tshirt on all of my social media sites; Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dinkykt/ 
Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/dinkykt?lang=en
And my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/KatieMarieWe xxx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

Dating and Disability