My Look For Mum's Birthday Celebrations!!

Hey peeps!!

How are you doing?? Yay it's weekend!! I've had quite a positive week, resting, seeing family, celebrating my mum's special birthday and seeing my new support worker. 😊
I decided I wanted to share my makeup look for my mum's birthday meal with you all.


I started off my usual routine consisting of applying my Simple Moisturiser and a little bit of the Benefit Cosmetics Primer. Then using my damp Beauty Blender, applied my Makeup ForEver Foundation and with some Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer under the eyes, a little around my nose and on my chin. I decided to try and do a little 'baking' under my eyes to see if I notice any difference but I'm not sure if I put enough for there to be anything different. 
As always; I contoured using the Avon Glow Bronzing Powder in Deep Glow in the usual areas. It goes where you can feel just under the cheekbone (on me it's where it meets the bottom of my ears), a little along my nose either side, around the hairline, under my bottom lip and on my neck to give me a bit more glow. I then used the BC (Body Collection) Baked Blusher in the Rose shade. 
For my eyes, I used a few different eye palettes. To begin with I used the Matalan Candy Couture Eye Palette as a base. Then I applied two of the shades out of the Marks and Spencer Limited Face Palette to get that smokey effect. There was a slight shimmer but only enough as I would be highlighting and wearing shimmery lip gloss. I outlined my eyes with the Avon Kohl Eyeliner in True Black.I applied a few coats of Avon Big & Multiplied 3x Volume in Black. For some bold decision making, I unusually decided to try some false eye lashes. I used the Eylure Texture No117. These are pre-glued and have the half cut ones which I thought were perfect for me to try. I thought I did a pretty good job until I realised that they were too far above my lash line but with practice, I can only get better, right?!? 
I had recently bought the New Look Highlighter Stick in Gold shade and I put this along my cheekbones, under my eye brows, on my nose and on my Cupid bow. Anywhere that light would natural shine on your face ☺ I really like this stick, it's so easy to use and saves you using a brush so could be perfect for going away on holidays!
Lastly to finalise my look, I drawn the outline of my lips with New Look Lip Liner in Pink (apologies as unable to remember the exact shade name), filled the lips in and coated them with new New Look Plump Lip Gloss in Nude Pink. This colour is very pale for me but it was a nice change although I did feel a bit bare without my usual darker shades! Ha! 
Do you like this look and if you recreate this look, then be sure to tag me in your social medusoid posts with you doing this look. Anyway, that's enough from me and I shall see you in my next post. I hope to not leave it as long this time though. Take care and keep smiling!! ❤ xxx
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!