My First Beauty Post

Hey Peep,

Yesterday I bought the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and decided I wanted to try it today. Many people I know have a 'Day' foundation and another one for special occasions which is usually more expensive.
I recently started using my Make Up Forever foundation and it is soon going down. I love it! It doesn't smell funny and has a lovely coverage. It feels nice and light on my skin. It's also a good match for my skin which is important.
Now this Rimmel one is great for just every day wear and I much rather spend £8 or £9 regularly than £40+ which I think the Make Up Forever costs.
Here is my #motd look for today 😊 Hope you like it!
 
Rommel Wake Me Up Foundation - Ivory 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealor - Ivory 
Avon Cosmetics Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner- Black
Benefit Cosmetics Eyeshadow Pallette Worod Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever Kit - used Birthday Suit, Call My Bluff, Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy and It's Complicated. 
Technic Blusher - unable to remember the shade
Maybelline Master Contour V-Shape Stick - Light
Technic Highlighter - unable to remember the shade
Avon Cosmetics Big & Daring Mascara - Black
Avon Cosmetics Lipliner - Simply Spice ?
Avon Cosmetics Colortrend Lipstick - Nude 

I tend to use a variety of drugstore and high end make up products, depending on the product itself. I do think it's best to pay more for a foundation as they tend to be more heavy duty and have better coverage. If you would like to see more of these posts, then please comment below or tweet me on Twitter @DinkyKt 

Thank you for reading and I shall see you all soon xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

Dating and Disability