Last Night's Outfit

Hey peeps! ☺️

Hope your day is going positively so far?!? I will probably be in bed when you read this which is the norm for me due to dodgy sleeping pattern etc. Don't worry I can't stay in bed as long as I have done yesterday as I have to finalise my PIP form so I can get it sent off. Stupid government who can't leave anything alone! When you have been rewarded DLA indefinitely, then it should be automatically transferred over to the new benefit. There is a reason why something is indefinite, duh!! πŸ˜£πŸ™„πŸ˜
Then later on, I will be seeing one of my best friend's again πŸ˜€ Not sure what to do, if you have any ideas that isn't too expensive or free even then feel free to comment.

I wanted to show you how I looked like last night as it felt so good and comfy ☺️ I decided to glam it up a little bit by wearing one of my new Velour Liquid Lipstick in the 'Blue Velvet'.

I'm just wearing a white vest top, grey comfy jumper with grey woolly leggings and black boots. ☺️By summer, I hope to see a bit more weight on my legs πŸ˜‰ If I keep eating like I have been over Christmas festivities, I'm sure I will. Even if it's just a few pounds at least. It's so hard for me to put weight on and when I'm worrying about stuff then it just falls off me. The negativity/worrying really does affect my adrenaline and burning any weight I do have. 
Anyway, I'm gonna drag myself away from here and I will be back soon. Keep smiling, my lovely peeps!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’—xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!