Reflection and Inspiration for 2014!

Hey peeps! 

Happy New Year to one and all!! Hope you all had fun celebrating the new year last night... Although I only recognised a few tracks (it was a Motown and Soul night) as it was mostly soul that was played, I tried to enjoy myself as much as possible. I quite like a bit of Motown so felt disappointed with the music. However I did feel great in my outfit! I wore my new peephole dress. I now know that I want another dress like this. I'll post a pic for you to see my dress. 
Today I've just been chilling out; watching telly and eating which are things I like to do. I've been thinking about the things that I would like to achieve this year. I would love to have my second craft stall (got one planned for Easter), keep on with my blogging (this blog and my other blog), my Dinkykts EDS Diaries, go to as many concerts as I can (got Backstreet Boys in April), and maybe start writing my book. I can't think of anything else at the moment but I'm sure I'll share with you when I do. My health is very important so it all depends on that really. Oh lastly, I hope to meet lots of new people and who knows where life will take me?!? 
I don't believe in making new year resolutions anymore as the majority of the time, you rarely stick to them. A lot of people have said 'New year new me' but that's not for me. I see it as if you want change, then you got to try and make changes yourself. Focus your energy on positive stuff whether its doing a hobby or surround yourself with people who inspire and encourage you to be the best person you can be. I don't want to change into a new me, saying that, I don't by any means think I'm perfect, far from it but I am who I am. I'm sensitive, loyal, kind, understanding and caring. I do worry and panic, a lot, and I do put myself down but that's how I am. These do get the better of me sometimes but I'm a working progress and try to focus my attention on things that I enjoy, like music, crafting or blogging etcetera to distract myself from these moments of self pressurisation. 
Although I'm trying not to dwell on 2013 as it was a roller coaster of a ride but I do hope that I can make 2014 a more positive year. So who's with me on my new year?!? 
That's all for now... See you soon xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!