Random Saturday mumble...

Hello... 

So after an afternoon doing retail therapy which has tired me out, I can finally relax and put my feet up. In places on my leg, it's a bit puffy so it will hopefully do it a bit of good having it raised up. 
It does feel strange without my uncle being here now he has gone back home but I guess all good things come to an end which will mean something else that's also good is around the corner. 
For Christmas, as a present, I got given a pair of black trainer boots which I'm loving! I've worn them for the first time this afternoon and they are mega comfortable! My parents had brought them from my friends stall in the local indoor market so that's an extra bonus. 
Here is a picture of my footwear. 
Tonight plans are to relax in front of the telly, and later on, I'll have a play around on my iPad; listening to music, watching music videos on YouTube and play a game. I may even watch a bit of Celebrity Big Brother on Demand 5. What are your plans for tonight? xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!