My Throwback Photos!!

Hi peeps!! 

Well it's midweek and I thought hey why not write a blog post seeing as I'm feeling inspired to write?! I hope you're all doing well? I'm constantly trying to keep to keep my pain levels as low as possible and my fatigue levels low too which I tell you, isn't easy. It's difficult and truthfully; it makes you feel less inspired and motivated to do anything. Anyway, follow my 'Dinkykts EDS Diaries' Facebook page to read more about how my health is. 
The reason why I suddenly feel inspired is because I somehow came across an old photo of mine on my Facebook and was thinking about my style from over the years. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only who's style has changed and improved. As a teenager from fifteen onwards until about twenty, I didn't really have a clue in what my style was; I tended to just go with what I saw and liked. Growing up; I always thought if I wore baggy clothing then it would hide how slim I was/am but then after seeing Tv shows where they dress people how to wear for the shape and size, it taught me a few things. It taught me that baggy clothing drew more attention to the slimness and by wearing more slim fitting clothing, I looked a lot better. I felt more comfortable to be honest. 





Which outfit/style do you like and prefer on me? There's one where I think 'oh no, what was I thinking?!' I love the colour but not the fact it looks like teal coloured foil 😂 I do love wearing black though, can you tell?! I always feel more confident when I wear black, I don't know why but I just do. In the thirteenth photo, I was about 17/18. I had purple in my hair and didn't know how to do my makeup properly 😳😂 ha ha! It was so long ago so please forgive me. 
Anyway that's enough from me in this post, I hope you have enjoyed looking at these photos with me. Thank you for reading and I shall see you in my next one. Take care and keep smiling no matter what is thrown at you in life as your smile may brighten up someone's day. 😘❤️xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Prodigy

Children with Gadgets

How I Created This Eye Look!!