Body Diversity Within The Social Media

Hi peeps!!

How are you all? It's been a short while since my last post which has been due to lack of inspiration for blogging. 
After many conversations and recently being inspired by fashion magazines, America's Next Top Model and browsing in clothes stores, I've made up my mind of the path I want to go down in life. I want people to feel inspired, encouraged and supported in following their goals. I want to live a good example that no matter what life throws at me re; my health issues, barriers and hurdles. I also want to see more diversity within social media, fashion industry, music/television industries and the different brand companies. 
In the last year or so I have seen more diversity such as Winnie Harlow, Lauren Wasser, and Ashley Graham who are well known models. There was the time when Katie Piper had her catwalk show celebrating diversity which included one of my friends. I actually went to apply but the dates were much too soon for it to have been possible for me. I hope one day that there won't be diversity but everything mixed with one another. 
I have lots of body deformities; double curvature of the spine, severe flat feet and I'm very slim. Some would say that I'm underweight and it's true, I am. However I am trying to come to terms with this and learning to accept my body for the way it is. I'm coming to the realisation that if someone does have a negative opinion on it then that is their problem. After all, we are all different shapes and sizes. Who are we to judge someone on how they look?! We are our own worst critics for body shaming and we should definitely not criticise someone else's body. Everybody has a body hang up whether it's just the one thing or a multitude of things even those that are married to celebrities for example the world's biggest boy band members' wives. When I was younger, I used to buy those gossip magazines but stopped as I couldn't take seeing those 'hot or not' columns anymore. I thought 'how dare they?!' What's really important is how someone carries themselves and their actions/behaviour, not how they look. 
I'm going to leave you with the photo below, but if you want me to post more about body positivity/diversity in future posts then be sure to let me know. Anyway that's enough from me and thank you for reading this post. I shall see you all in my next post and never forget how amazing you are ❤ xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Prodigy

Children with Gadgets

How I Created This Eye Look!!