New Look Lipsticks!!

Hey peeps!! 

Happy New Year to you all!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed celebrating the NYE's festivity whatever you did to celebrate. 🎉 2017 is going to be a fantastic with lots of new opportunities, hopefully!! 
In this post, I wanted to chat a little bit about my newest lipsticks from the New Look makeup range. I previously bought a few lipsticks and I must say that I'm a fan. For Christmas, I was given the lipstick gift set which had six different shades in it.


In the above photo are the six shades. They're all such pretty colours, don't you think?! The three on the right side have got to be my favourite shades. I wear lipstick most days and these ones I could wear all the time as they're so creamy and moisturising for my lips. I get quite dry and flaky lips so wearing these save me having to apply lip balm so often.  
I do feel I suit dark, bolder shades more and I feel more confident in wearing these shades. If I were to wear the paler shades, then I would definitely invest in buying lip liners to help bring the colours out on me more. Most people who know me, know that I love my bold colours and like to be a little daring with my makeup. You would see me even on an everyday look, wearing a bolder shade! 
The lipsticks apply so smoothly and effortlessly. There's no colour stains left afterwards lilevyou do with certain lipsticks. 
I would definitely recommend these lipsticks to not only my friends and family but also to all of you who are reading this blog. The lipsticks are priced at £3.99 and if you want to buy the lip liners then they are £2.49 each. Would you like me to get more shades and show you more of what New Look have in their beauty range? 
Thank you for reading this blog and I hope to see you all buying some of these products... if you do then be sure to tag me in your social media uploads! This is enough from me for today and I shall see you all next time... bye for now xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Prodigy

Children with Gadgets

How I Created This Eye Look!!