Chocolate Bar - Too Faced

Hey peeps!!

How are you today? I hope your week is going great so far. Today I went out for the first time since NYE which I had a lovely time. We met my sister and my 11 month old niece; Ciara for lunch out.

In this post I want to chat a little bit about the Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette. I received this as a Christmas present off my sister and brother-in-law. I love it! The appearance of the palette is very different to my other palettes that I have and it stands out in a good way. As soon as you open the case, you can smell the cocoa from the shadows. It's nice and refreshing to have a palette that smells delicious! In the lid of the palette, it has the mirror which I think is great and just the right size to do your eye makeup.


I've already used quite a few of the shades such as the White Chocolate which is brilliant for inner corners. All the shades are nice and warm toned so I'm finding it's perfect for autumn/winter season. A favourite shade of mine has to be the Cherry Cordial! For anyone who knows what I like and this is like a burgundy shade. It has both matte and shimmery shades. You could easily use several shades to create a smokey look.

The shades in the palette are;
▪️Gilded Ganache
▪️White Chocolate
▪️Milk Chocolate
▪️Black Forest Truffle
▪️Triple Fudge
▪️Salted Caramel
▪️Marzipan
▪️Semi-sweet
▪️Strawberry Bon Bon
▪️Candied Violet
▪️Amaretto
▪️Hazelnut
▪️Creme Brulee
▪️Haute Chocolate
▪️Cherry Cordial
▪️Champagne Truffle

Would you like to see me create a few different eye looks with this palette? I could do another blog post or show you in a video on my YouTube channel, just let me know what you would like.

I found all the shades to be easy to apply as they feel creamy and they blend so well. They feel light on the lids too.

 Below is a few swatches for you to see...








Cherry Cordial. Strawberry Bon Bon. Candied Violet. Hazelnut. Salted Caramel and Gilded Ganache.  I must apologise but I'm unable to remember which is the other one that I did a swatch of. I do think the Strawberry Bon Bon needs to have a bit more applied but it could be great for using in the middle of your lid. The others are all pigmented brilliantly.

I would definitely recommend this palette to you all especially those of you that are chocoholics like me. Trust me, I'm sure you'll end up wanting some chocolate for real after using this palette!! 😜

Anyway that is enough from me for today and I thank you for reading this blog post. I hope to see you back soon. Take care and keep smiling no matter what is thrown at you in life!! xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

Dating and Disability