Benefit Kissy Missy Lip Kit - First Impressions.

Hi peeps!! 

So it's now Christmas Eve and I just can't get my head around the fact that it is this date of the year!! I apologise for the lack of posts recently but here we are in this new post. I hope you're all getting really excited for Christmas Day tomorrow as I know that I am?! This year is so much more special for me and this is because Ciara is now in my life and she's the one precious little girl that I can love and spoil which excites me and makes me so happy. She's now 10 months old. 
Anyway this post is actually about a new beauty product that I treated myself to, today. It's the new Benefit Kissy Missy Lip Kit. On first impressions, I feel that my opinions on it are mixed. I do hope that all of my opinions change as I get used to the products. 
 
In the kit you get; 2 mini They're Real! Double the lip - revved up red. Pink Thrills. 
2 mini Benetints which match the lipsticks. 
I absolutely love the packaging that this kit comes in! It's like a tin with fun and bright colours. It's easy for me to open and close which is a bonus as I tend to struggle with certain packaging and containers. 
The lipsticks have their own built in lip liner in the pointy bit and I quite like this. This will save time as you won't have to apply lip liner and lipstick separately. It's not too big so it's easy to apply in the inner corners and around the Cupid bow area. I found the lipsticks to be nice and creamy, definitely didn't feel too heavy or wet on my lips. The shades are nice but not as bold as I thought they would be which I wasn't too happy about but they'd be perfect for every day wear. The Revved Up Red was quite pink toned, would you agree? 
From Top L to R... with no product on lips. To the Revved Up Red Lipstick.
From Bottom L to R... with the pink Benetint and then the Pink Thrills Lipstick on top. 

The tints, I weren't too sure if I had applied it correctly despite there being a little guide on the little pamphlet inside the kit. I didn't know whether it was supposed to make your lips sting as lip plumping products tend to do. My lips did feel a little stingy but not a great deal. Perhaps I didn't put enough on although I applied more than a few drops as instructed in the pamphlet?! I'd be interested to try the tints under other lipsticks to see what the effect would be like. I will however keep trying the kit out over time so that I can hopefully say that it was worth giving a try. At the moment, I'm just glad that I didn't pay full price as it was on sale for £19.50 in Debenhams. I will post an update to let you know if my opinions change or not, sometime early in the year. Do you have this kit? If yes, what were your thoughts on it? 
Anyway that's enough from me and I hope you all have a fantastic day on Sunday! Look on my previous posts to see where to contact me at, if not in the comments section on here. Lots of love and best wishes to you all for the festive season 🎄🎅🏼⛄️😘❤️xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!