Happy Halloween!! 🎃

Hi peeps!! 

Happy Halloween to you all!! Hope you have all had a great weekend celebrating this fun holiday?! I didn't go to any Halloween themed events, unfortunately. However; seeing as my niece was coming to do her trick or treating at my house and at her other grandparents house, I decided that I would dress up for her. I already had a skeleton dress from last year's Halloween so made my mind up to just wear that. Also I had a few decorations plus I bought a few more so we just placed them on the mantel piece. My dad even carved us a pumpkin out as well 🎃 
My face I used some white face paint just lightly applying it. Using a mixture of green, orange and burgundy shades I applied those around my eyes building up like a deep bruising effect and lightly across my cheeks where you would normally contour and softly built up the black on top. I then used a new liquid eyeliner 'Rimmel' to draw the mouth line. I used just black on the tip of my nose making like a heart soft of shape. That's the makeup done. This is a wig from last year too. 
I was a bit worried in case my niece didn't recognise me or was scared hence why I didn't do a too heavy look on my face. I think my niece looks so adorable as a little witch; the cutest I've ever seen! 😍 She also wore a pumpkin outfit for her Halloween party at the baby playgroup she goes to with her mammy/my sister which was also very cute! 🎃 
 
Here are the decorations that are on my mantel piece. Simple bit effective, right?! 🎃💀👹👻 anyway I look forward to Halloween next year to see what my niece will be wearing 😀 Hope it's been a good one for you all and I shall see you soon 😘 xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!