Follow me on all social media sites!!

Hey everyone!! 

I can't believe it's been since August when I last posted on here and things have certainly been interesting, good or bad. This post however is just a quick one to say sorry for being absent and to let you know where you can find me on all of my social media sites. Perhaps I can fill you in what's been happening another time? 

You can follow me on all of my social media sites!

Facebook page is www.facebook.com/DinkyktsEDSDiaries 
- here you will get updates on my health and dealing with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. 

Twitter @DinkyKt

Instagram @dinkykt @dinkyeds 

Snapchat dinkykt 

YouTube you can type in either Katie Wearing or dinkykt

😊 I really hope to see you on all of my social media sites so be sure to say hello and follow me 👍🏼 

See you all soon x❤️x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!