Being back, and my thoughts on the Neknomination faze.

Ahoy there! 
So it's been quite a few days since I last posted and I wanted to let you know what's new in Dinky's World. Not a lot has really happened apart from it was my mums birthday yesterday. She had a nice day which makes me happy. I've been doing my usual, crafting, shopping, working on Dinkykts EDS Diaries and taking each day as it comes. 
I am glad that I am back writing again, it's been too long and I have missed it. However after talking to a few people, I'm working on not doubting myself as much and keep on writing. I think when things happen in your life that are negative, you do get kinda lost and unfocused. Like I used to do, I want to use my experiences and emotions to my advantage where writing is concerned. As I'm on a journey to start afresh, take chances when they arise and do the things that I love or inspire me. I know I do need to start believing people when they say they think my writing is good for whatever reason and not worry about negative comments. One thing I do know is that when life is going along smoothly and exciting, I have lots to say but when I don't, I have nothing to say. I place myself in the shadows of myself and distance from the world. I hope I'm not repeating myself as I'm just writing from my heart straight to this post. Like I said in my first post, I am on a journey to find myself again. 
On a totally different topic for a moment, I wish this Neknomination faze would stop! The creativity of some of the videos are interesting but that's the only positive about it. Everyone knows the dangers of drinking alone so downing a pint of alcohol is absurd and beyond belief. I don't really find it classy either. I find it sad that there have already been two deaths linked to this and I'm sure there will be more. I'm a very open minded person but this is a dangerous and pathetic act which has somehow made people become sheep like. I know I may get bashed for this but it is my opinion. Let's see what the next faze will be... The sooner it starts, the better. 
Anyway I'm going to love and leave you now. I will talk to you soon which will probably be after my cousins wedding at the end of the week. Take care and keep smiling!! xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!