January Sales!!

Hey up peeps!! 

I just remembered that I bought two new items of clothing yesterday in the January sales. Think I forgot because I went with the intention of buying a bowler hat and a sparkly dress for NYE but unfortunately didn't. 
I tried on three different bowler hats, two in River Island and one in New Look but they were all too big! So going to order a child's size one from River Island's website instead. I don't really like buying online as I prefer to see it in front of me looking all pretty on the shop shelf and it helps keep a local person in a job! 
The things I did buy was a nice floral dress and a skater skirt. Both from New Look and cost me £15.99 in total. The skirt is a maroon colour and will fit me perfectly like my denim skater skirt. I can dress it up and down depending on what I wear it with. I love mixing up my clothes and trying various styles. I tend to go for what I like and feels good on me rather than buying something because it's hot on the catwalk. I do like my little quirky details though! My latest quirk is my love of skulls (although I've liked them for some time now but going through a skull phase). 
I haven't yet decided on my accessories for my NYE's outfit yet, might wear my skull jewellery again as they'll look funky with my new Xmas dress and need some inspiration for what to do with my hair... If you have any ideas, then please share them with me but something that's easy enough for me to do. 
I'll be joining some of my family on NYE at a local sports/function club room for a night of Motown and Soul music which will be totally cool! I wonder if anyone else I know will be there? 
What do you think of my new blog so far... Do you like my background? You will have to be patient as I get us started on our journey with it being some time since I last written anything properly. 
Talk to you soon xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

How I Created This Eye Look!!