A Typical Evening

Hey peeps!!

How are we today on this cloudy Monday? Ready and refreshed for the new week ahead?!? Today is my main day for resting and recuperating for the new week. 

In this post I would like to write about what a typical evening is like for me. On the odd occasion I may be out at a show or something but that is only every so often. 

So the time now is 5:20pm and I'm chilled out on the sofa with Pixie curled up at the bottom by my feet with her head on the furry blanket (its faux fur), I'm half watching whatever it is that my mum has on the Tv, browsing online on social media/blogs and playing occasionally on the Kendall and Kylie Jenner game.

I'm currently enjoying watching the soaps; first Neighbours, Home and Away and then Emmerdale and now Coronation Street (Corrie). Corrie has to be my favourite and my worst has to be Eastenders. Deadenders is on next I think but sadly my mum watches it so I go to see what I would like my tea when this is on. I just find it too depressing and not very entertaining. It's not the acting but the amount of seriousness in the storylines.  

Tea comes and passes; I ate smoked bacon and that's all. I have my main meal in the day time for my dinner. My appetite is really small; which isn't easy but I make do and I'm used to it. Would be amazing if all cafes/restaurants catered for those with really small appetites like a child's portion but with more variety. 

A decent Tv film comes on the Tv so I spend the next hour and hair or so watching this. Unfortunately I don't know it's name. 

Then it's time for me to get my iPad set up ready for me to plug my headphones in and spend the rest of my evening watching videos on YouTube. For the last hour or more, I watch my favourite music videos on YouTube and wind down before my bedtime. 

I also spent about twenty minutes cleansing my face with my battery operated cleansing brush and moisturising it. 

Most evenings I spend some of the time chatting with friends and family online which I enjoy. 😊 

I will end this post here as there isn't really anything else to add. My pain levels have been better than they have been all weekend but are still there somewhat. I live with chronic pain but sometimes it's worse than others. 

Anyway enough from me for today and thank you for taking the time to read this. I shall see you all in my next post and don't forget to check out my YouTube channel where there are a few new videos that have been uploaded recently https://youtu.be/ZI-mzma7I6E bye for now 😘❤xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children with Gadgets

Child Prodigy

Dating and Disability